Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Dark Shadows is one of the best soap operas of all time.

Rest in peace Steve Jobs, perhaps you shouldn't have bet your life that everyone would love the 4S.  I quite honestly could not care less about your demise and all that you've really done for me is help annihilate the memory on my hard drive.  What's really alarming is that people are treating him like Jesus... motherfuckers are already changing their FB profile pictures in memoriam?!?  Some of you people would suck this guys toes if he appeared in front of you right now, we need to lay off the tech devices for a while(Such a counter-culture statement being made in my blog that I spam facebook with...).  I don't buy into the hype of taking hipster pictures of yourself on a mac, but I also catch shit for not liking Dave Matthews Band.  But to a more pressing matter, this series is going back to the Illadelph for game 5, FUCK.

We totally take the moon for granted, just sayin'.  I'm not sure if I was as geeked out by it when I was really young, but I know for a fact that I didn't give a shit about it from the age of 10 all the way to 20.  Now I crane my neck whenever I get to see it chilling as I cruise down rt.1, a fairly dangerous thing to do when you're driving 80 mph.  Think about the fact that blind people can only get a really lame description of the moon from their boring friends.

"It's this big beatiful rock in the sky.... well it's only white with some grayish areas, and some shadows... oh, it's got these craters in it that make it look like a really pale chick's ass, but covered in cellulite.  Well funny thing about it is that you only get to see it in it's full form every now and then for like one night.  Fuck it, how about I just go describe what I think Katy Perry's tits look like."

Yeah that sounds fucking stellar. 

Now I'm hard over the thought of what it'd be like to see Saturn or Jupiter(edit: GIANT Saturn and Jupiter, not those bullshit specs we can "see" right now, thanks for the heads up, jerk sister) from our rock while tripping balls or rolling face at a deamau5 show at Penn's Landing.  Space is dandy as fuck, take this for example: www.fastcompany.com/1769468/scientist-discover-the-oldest-largest-body-of-water-in-existence-in-space

Enough intergalactic water to supply 28 FUCKING GALAXIES.  Fuck Steve Jobs, this shit rules. I personally can't wait until it's dirt cheap to travel into space, but if I'm lucky I'll be 80ish when that happens and unless my hand-eye coordination is good enough for Call of Duty at that age, I see no reason for living. 

Also, we're finding green blobs in space.  We're fucked.

Scourge of the universe.

Also also,  I did some calculations as to what could happen if this green stuff ever hits earth.

Kinda excited now.


Forever imagining Katy Perry's tits,

JoeyG

No comments:

Post a Comment