Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Marvel vs. Capcom rules all

You know those people in your classes in college?  You know, those people.  I don't know what it is but lately I have not been in the mood for their shit.  We all know these people and have had at least one class with them... I end up in one every fucking semester.  There's the student who happens to be the same age as our parents, the kids(more than one type) who make us feel like dunces, the extremely fucking rude kids, etc., etc.  Scholastically, this week has been the fucking pits, and since I can't curb stomp these cocksuckers, you, the reader, get to hear me whine about this garbage.

Age before beauty in my posts, so let's aggress the desperate old folks in our classes.  Where do we stand, morally, when we talk about these eager beavers?  Should we be really excited for the elder in the class since they have a goal that they're finally working towards in getting their collegiate degree?  After 40 or some odd years they got their acts together and are hoping to have something to look back on in the dwindling twilight of their lives. 


Just a moving bag of awkward group projects.
 Also, they're really fucking annoying.  These archaic assholes are the reason I start to get snappy with my parents whenever I get to see them.  I feel like they play their own twisted psychological game of "Ask as Many Irritating Questions as Possible".  They also feel the need to compete with us younger bucks for the professor's affection, which for the most part, if you aren't being a twat, you don't give a shit about.  I cannot express how much I pity the old fool in my class when he makes some sort of humorous comment out of mirth, and nobody in the class laughs.  In one particular instance of a mortifying attempt at a witty comment, as the "joke" was cracked nobody had laughed(obviously), and as I turned my head in disgust to see the face of our elder, I noticed he was anxiously looking around for the approval of his fellow students and had somehow connected his beaming gaze to mine, and he just smiled.  Just sitting there, smiling at me.  I am overwhelmed with pity for this man, and so I pull a half-assed, awkward smirk out of my compassion.  Never say I'm a bad person, because that takes fucking STRENGTH... but enough about those pests.

Onto the ego killers.  We probably judge people by their looks when we get to class, it's a pretty natural thing so why not admit it.  We see the nerds and immediately know they will be our successors in the class, no biggie.  Jocks, or any kid that wears high socks with some sort of tacky high top sneaker or those douchey Nike sandal things, you get no love because you're all fucking dorks and we know that if you do well it's because you cheated.  I'm mostly disappointed in myself when the "special"(in one way or another) kid in class one ups me on my quizzes.  I am truly proud and inspired by the kids who have overcome crippling odds in life to show that they came to fuck shit up too... but then there's that point where they consistently get better grades than me after I work my lazy tits off for a B.  I'm not saying "Stop being better than me", because that's weak.  No I'd rather you succeed in some other class, because besides this blog, my egotism is all I have. 

And lastly, why the fuck do kids have to talk in class?  Seriously.  That is some of the most unmannered shit ever.  This professor is simply doing their job, educating us to the ways of the contemporary American writer or the path of the learned rhetorician, and you're sitting there gabbing about your weekend or your opinion on why this class blows.  That is some of the most distracting nonsense ever, because despite how much I want to seem rad and that I don't care about school, I want to learn this shit so I never have to be anywhere near your dumb ass again.  Even when you aren't talking you're still probably grinding my gears.  People sleeping in class is a little pet peeve of mine; I know it's none of my business, but my parents would stomp a mudhole in my ass if they saw me sleeping in class, followed by an epic guilt trip.  Next time I see you cunts sleeping in class, I'm gonna Tekken-style axe kick your skull through the desk.  Please believe.

Virginia Woolf?  More like Who's Afraid of JIN KAZAMA!

I just want this week to end so I can be up to no good in Nerk.  Be good students, don't give me an excuse to write about your lame ass.


Forever Right, Right + Left Kick,

JoeyG

No comments:

Post a Comment